BARE is coming to retailers in January 2012

I'm Priska, mom of Carlton & Adriana. Also the Designer and Creator of BARE air-free baby bottle. When I gave birth to Carlton, my first son, I had already decided he'll be 100% breastfed, 3 days later I introduced sips of water to satisfy a dryness in his mouth. At the 7-day visit, the pediatrician told us Carlton was loosing weight, his dry mouth was a sign of poor nutrition and I must supplement with formula. Reluctantly, I became a combo mom and found that every time I bottle fed Carlton I turned him into a bag of gas leading to frustration and sleepless nights for the 3 of us. That's when the designer in me took over and invented a baby bottle that functioned and felt like the breast to dispense air-free milk. "My breasts don't have air-vents, why should baby bottles?" was the question that started it all.