July... Oh my!!

Dear readers July has been really busy for me. Between manufacturing negotiations, retail logistics and fundraising, I barely had time for anything else. I'm pleased to announce that hundreds of moms who hear about BARE air-free tell me they loooooooooove the product. My kickstarter inbox is over flowing with loving emails wishing me luck and telling me how much they wish this product was around when they needed it. 

We are now in the process of manufacturing BARE. It took 2 years of research and interviews to select the US manufacturer that can make this bottle with the latest advancements in technology and co-molding capabilities in-house. Very soon we will have our first BARE bottles ever made in production scale, I'm soooooo excited!! 

I've begun talking to capital investors about funding the bigger production in 2013. I'm sure my quest for funding will generate interesting material for future Bittylab blog updates. I should check out Sharktank!!

Oh, I almost forgot! BARE air-free have been selected as a finalist on Mommy MD Guides. Vote for BARE!!!