ABC Kids Trade Show, September 23-26

The ABC Kids Trade Show is coming up in a few weeks and Bittylab will introduce BARE air-free baby bottles to the world!!!

Our booth is an endcap located between the "modern child" section and "new products" booth #4057. Designing the booth is a challenging but fun assignment, I like to think that the BARE bottle makes a sterile but elegant fashion statement. I think I'll have giant images on the back wall. I love QR codes, I have to create a few for v-card, website and press info. I have to design all the collateral, I think a beautiful and delicate brochure will do the job. I should probably take dolls to demonstrate the product?? The whole booth should be white and my custom "Turk" scheme. Hope to see you all there!! 

Don't forget to vote!!
BARE air-free have been selected as a finalist on Mommy MD Guides.