Social Media

I recently attended a Social Media Webinar where they highlighted how to engage a community and make a really popular website. While I was listening to the speaker I was thinking about you, my great pool of fans, that I engage with on a regular basis.

Then I started thinking about the personal rewards I get from this interaction that we share. When I see that I have created something that makes you so excited that you want to share it with your friends, I feel truly rewarded



Just in case you didn’t know, I wanted to tell you about a registration form on my website http://bittylab.com/register.html where everyone who registers fills out the “talk to us” section. For those of you who have registered and filled out this section, I want you to know that I really appreciate the time you take to fill it out and that I truly enjoy reading each and every one of your comments. Your comments bring back memories of when I was pregnant and how obsessed I was about providing the best care for this tiny little person. The pressure I felt knowing that someone relied 100% on me was at times overwhelming. It goes without saying that I relate to all of your comments and some of them are so filled with emotion that they bring tears to my eyes.

So this is to thank you all for interacting with my sites and sending me messages. As long as you send comments, I will continue to read them.